  _____

From: The listserv that takes flossing seriously!
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 12:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BP] all telephone dialogue reported verbatim....

Hello - Princeton School of Architecture, can I help you?

Yes, thank you, I'm a historian in New York City, I need the name of a local
blueprinter.  Does the school use an outside blueprinter?

[silence]

Hello?

Ummm ... "blueprinting"?   What's that?

Well, it's ... it's when you have to copy a large architectural drawing, you
know, a really big one - one that you don't have as a digital file.  To make
a big copy, you know, on paper.   Maybe a diazo, sepia, ozalid. You might
have to scan it first.  "Blueprinting", they still call it - to get a paper
print.

Well, umm, I don't think we do anything like that  ... "blueprinting" - I've
never even heard that word.

Oh, well, uh... thank you.