Ralph:

 I've always been told this is what they make chalk for.

Why do it right when you can chalk afterwards?
  -----Original Message-----
  From: The listserv that takes flossing seriously!
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
  Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 12:33 PM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: Re: [BP] Austin, Nichols Warehouse - Egyptoid detailing too small
to show up.

  Steve,
  Stupid architects, lousy contractors and scumbag developers invented and
perfected the leaking terrace LONG before Mr. Gehry ever took a leak in his
diapers.

  The chances that this scumbag developer's architect (and the architect's
know-nothing CADD jockeys) will detail and/or specify proper drainage and
flashing for the terraces, and that the ironworkers, framers, plumbers,
masons, roofers and tile setters who low-ball the job will do the right job
are, in my professional opinion, and within a reasonable degree of
architectural certainty, not good.

  Sign me,
  No Cockeyed Optimist.