Is there a video of this tubaliscious event.  I got my pay check today.
Best,
Leland
-----Original Message-----
From: The listserv that takes flossing seriously! [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 3:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] Edinburgh and a euphonius holiday

In a message dated 12/5/2005 3:51:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
I have a tuba quartet or quintet recording of Scott Joplin (ragtime) songs. Very silly and fun.
Leland,
Then, imagine if you will about 150 of the things doing Christmas carols in the skating rink of Rock Center. Windows rattle.

Love Dan Hicks. He was a neighbor in Mill Valley, who raised the ire of the town by refusing to cut his lawn...when they all sang together...

Twybil