The people Squeeze and I were with said THEY had seen them at Cafe 123 some years back.  No doubt the bigshots went there the first time and had the same reaction I did.

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:44:17 EST
Subject: Re: [BP] prairie home companion tickets

In a message dated 12/20/2005 7:10:51 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
However, because I'm such a nice guy, I'll tell Jim from Houston or whoever plans to come into NY to scoop up these fab tix not to go to Cafe 123 on 44th Street.
after PHC, the smart money goes to Osteria, backing up to Town Hall on 44th Street.  Last time I was there so were Sue Scott, Garrison Keillor, the sound effects guy, Gary Trudeau and Jane Pauley.  They even talked to us.   Of course, they are Lutherans.  But you could always convert.