Yea, if I'm wondering around the city after a nuke attack, that would be my biggest concern.

1,000,000 Degrees
-----Original Message-----
From: The listserv which takes flossing seriously! [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 9:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] Disaster Raster was Rusty Metal Surfaces

In a message dated 11/8/2005 10:08:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Prediction in Times today about fatalities in earthquake/nuclear blast  in nyc:  steel frame buildings may hold up, but in-window air conditioners will be jarred loose, causing many deaths.       Sign me,  Penguin
So the 5 people who aren't killed by the collapse of every unreinforced masonry wall in the city will get hit by a/cs falling from the windows of the remaining reinforced masonry buildings?

BTW, window a/c units are supposed to be inspected and considered in performing Local law 11 inspections.

Sign me,
Jersey Boy