Hey, can't pull anything over on you, can we?
-----Original Message-----
From: The listserv which takes flossing seriously! [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Pamela S. Follett
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 7:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] Adult Developmental Workshops

If you mean, "Where ever you go, there you are." it's from the scene in The Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzai when he meets the woman because she's crying in the bar and he can hear her over the song.  Or did you mean a different line?

- Pam

Jim Follett wrote:
[log in to unmask] type="cite">
Hey you missed, which movie was this line from?