From: The listserv that takes flossing seriously! [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2005 9:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] land of waxed screens

In a message dated 11/25/2005 2:00:31 A.M. Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Am in MV, land of waxed screens.  Have beautiful old KLH turntable/FM, height
of cool modernity in 1969, listed to Jeff Airplane, Steppenwolf, Canned Heat,
Neil Young, "Eight Miles High" etc. on it.  Heard first confused news
bulletins of the Weathermen explosion of rowhouse in Greenwich Village on it.

Its mine .....I know its mine ....In 1969 I was building roads in MV and left my KLH turntable there when we hitched for Woodstock .
I 'll let you use it .I guess ...I remember to get it working you might have to give it a kick....that seems to work for most things of that vintage  PY