Eeeeeeewwww.
You could quote me.
Ralph

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 05:35:33 EST
Subject: [BP] way of all flesh

Saw one of those "Bodies" exhibits, first one in NYC.  Empty - I guess we see so many squashed pigeons, we won't pay to see flayed humans.   Displays of healthy vs. diseased lungs, kidneys, hearts, etc., pretty scary.   Wasn't really seasick until walked into the darkened room, illuminated only by water filled cases with complete capillary  systems, vein structures, artery layouts, preserved in fluid - room was all red.

Room with human feti was pretty alarming - even a first trimester human seems pretty ... alive.  Like a mechanical toy but ... alive.  Finger bones, facial expressions, body gestures.  Ummm.

Note:  technology of preservation of human tissue is still rocky when it comes to penises.

Best  C