[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Yup.  Times have been hard on the Prez.  Sure was sneaky of those evil doers and Democrats to pile on with hurricanes, evil doings, earthquakes and unjustified prejudice against cronyism.  Not to mention how they've been picking on his good buddy Karl and Dick's good buddy Scooter.  But don't you worry Ralph.  A couple of days of brush cutting and mountain biking and a couple of speeches to selected audiences about cool stuff like social security eradication will get him back on his game.

Now if I were a big shot for a day, I'm sure I'd indulge in a little cronyism.  Certainly I'd keep good and trusted friends real close.  Not so much for their contribution to the broad programs, but for their ability to keep my head screwed on straight.  I think the Prez's friends have let him down throughout his life.  Somehow he never developed an appreciation for the kind of friends who will flat out tell you you are full of shit... when its true.  And it is.

-jc

On Oct 11, 2005, at 10:41 AM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

Better than what I saw, with the Bushes assembling a prefab Habitat for Humanity House, telling us about the new laws  he needs so the army can be turned into police to stop avian flu. Then there was Matt Lauer in his intro to Bush talking about how tough it's been for Bush latelky, what with the hurricanes and the war on terror and President Clinton's pick for the Supreme Court, Harriet Miers.

I shoulda gone back to bed.

Ralph

-----Original Message-----
From: John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:56:51 -0500
Subject: Re: [BP] Married?

This morning between naps and attempts to work I learned all about
Metro-sexuals and Uber-sexuals on the Today Show. I suspect that a
Metro-sexual would listen sooner. Slow response to good advice from
a woman is probably an indicator of Uber-sexual. So, while the Metro-
sexuals are scheduled to fall from fashion, Uber-sexuals are probably
in a great deal more danger.

But, I am much better; actively listening and appreciative of her
protection. Sort of like a rescued puppy. Only not so cuddly.
After all, I am an Uber-sexual.

-jc

--
<http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html