Sounds good to me. Everybody knows girls have no sense of humor.

Ralph

PS-- just kidding.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pamela S. Follett <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 08:01:12 -0400
Subject: Re: [BP] report from the front lines of college touring ...

Dear Mr. Elliott,

I always like to turn that around  "Fuck me if I can't take a joke."

- No witty name this morning.

[log in to unmask] wrote:
In a message dated 10/18/2005 3:30:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
I'm sure they thought they were being hilariously funny, but if they were trying to scare us away, they succeeded!  "
Guess you cousin never heard the phrase, 'Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke."

T.S., Elliott

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: