In a message dated 9/2/2005 12:07:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
Great, thanks. I learned this morning that the building between the  Sheraton
and the Hyatt downtown is on fire - the second big fire in the city  reported
by the news services. It's only a few blocks from Vieux  Carre.

I hope there will be something left to assess.

Mary

Mary, Will do.

I heard from Alex this morning, and he assured me he'll let me know what  the
story is.

Mike D

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary  Krugman <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:50:28  EDT
Subject: Re: [BP] HELP PRESERVE NEW ORLEANS

In a message dated 9/1/2005 10:03:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Ken-

Thanks for the info. I've contacted Alex.

Mike D

I wrote to NTHP and Alex yesterday, too. No response yet, but I expect  that
CR assessment teams are fairly low on New Orleans priority list at  the
moment. If anyone hears anything, let us all know, OK?

Mary K