We recently signed a new client in Parsippany.  He had been dealing primarily with Mr. Pam, so knew he had been from London.  He took the time to send him a note expressing his hope that Richard didn't know anyone who was hurt yesterday, and to send his support.  Perhaps Mr. Parsippany was feeling it a little closer than folks from other parts of the country, but it showed him to be a gentleman and Richard was impressed that there was an American (a stranger) who showed the heartfelt compassion.  There's still hope.

- Pam
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 23:59
Subject: Re: [BP] Hail Britania

Just got off line with friends in London.......bad scene....what ever this bombing was supposed to do achieved the opposite , everyone seems is willing to sacrifice to get the job done ...I said there are very few Americans left alive who had to sacrifice" to get a job done.
Most of our mothers who are still alive gave up a youth to work in munitions plants or go into the service while their men went to war ..they were already old"" at wars end
Neville Chamberlain was a great man of peace , probably one of the best people of peace in his brief time ,he had one weakness as did the French and all the great newspapers of the time ..He failed to read the opposition ,  its difficult to understand how this could be  but " the best and the brightest signed the Munich treaty  giving us  "Peace in our time " while giving Poland and Check Republic to the paperhanger from Austria who Time Magazine  named "Man of the Year"   .
No we don't know what sacrifice is , , the Jews do , and they are brutal at the opposition .
Us , its giving up Ben and Jerry's , ..paying a few more cents at the pump ....or standing in airport security lines for no more than ten mins .......we still have a way to go Py