From: "Tony M." <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Password XP

I find it strange that yours does that.  My copy doesn't try to
connect every time it starts up.  Have you done the Product
Activation yet?  Maybe you're past your activation period (either 30
or 60 days as I recall) so it won't let you run it without activating.

Tony Mayer

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml