Ralph -

Next, you're gonna tell us Ruth must be looking to build her own hotel empire way up yonder so she can have spoiled brat children with porn videos for publicity, right?  Oh, and a copy of her biography in every hotel room in the drawer next to the Gideon's Bible.

- Pam
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2005 07:49
Subject: Re: [BP] Fwd: Dan'l Libeskind CUM GRANO TRUMPUS!!!

In a message dated 6/11/2005 7:15:05 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
I'm not at all sure if that's good or bad, being as how I'm not familiar
with that publication.  Ruth

Not familiar with it?

It's the best, most fabulous, wonderfullest, largest, greatest, most opulent periodical read by the most important, wealthiest, classiest people in the universe.  And if you don't read it yourself, surely you've seen it on THE APPRENTICE, and really want to read it.

How could you not be familiar with ANYTHING that carries the palatial TRUMP name?  Next you'll tell us you don't give a flying fuck about Paris Hilton.

I'm sure I speak for all of us, including my good friend The Donald, when I tell you how surprised and disappointed I am about this.

Ralph