Wow--people in Vermont get to call disc jockeys?

I STILL smell a rat.

Ralph

-----Original Message-----
From: Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 07:22:25 -0700
Subject: Re: [BP] Question

Ralph,  That's the song title the disc jockey gave on the radio.  I'll have
to call and quiz him about it.  Ruth

At 10:39 PM -0400 6/7/05, [log in to unmask] wrote:
Ruth,

Were you pulling our nether extremities with the bit about "I was Kaiser
Wilhelm's Batman?"

I finally got around to googling it, first with the words kaiser wilhelm's
batman and, then precisely "I was Kaiser Wilhelm's Batman,"  but didn't
come up with anything bearing any resemblance to any songs by that name.
There was something about a Batman being a British officer's aide in WWI
slang, however.

Sign me,

Gullible Traveler

--