Yes, but with varying degrees of difficulty.  If you save your
documents in one folder (MyDocuments is the default WORD program,
MyFiles, the default Wordperfect folder) then its a matter of saving
just that folder.  If you have a list of folders then on most CD
burners you have to specify all the folders you want to burn.

Bob Karman

--
Bob Karman

                       http://freepctech.com/rode