Windows XP has a firewall as well and I found that it conflicted with the
Norton one as well. You might try
disabling the Windows Firewall. Reboot and see if that fixes your problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Bob Eason
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2005 4:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Cannot Access Secure Connection IE Sites

Hi
Whenever I try and access a wesite with a secure connection I get a :
The page cannot be displayed
Running WinXP with Firewall activated and Norton Internet Security
No problems up until a week ago
What have I got set wrong ?
Grateful for any advice
Thanks