From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 09:04
Subject: Re: [BP] subway

In a message dated 5/26/2005 2:59:41 A.M. Central Standard Time, Drew writes:
remodeling a Subway @ the
Walmart in Boonton, NJ???
Every time I enter a Subway and stand in line I get to look at the old photos  of New York ;there are a couple I do not recognize most likely because they were torn down..there are others I worked on ..... the map itself (used as wall paper) must be pre WW 2 ...anyone know about the photos an or the map ? would be greatly appreciated Michael