  _____

From: * EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ter;ry Martin
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 1:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Help with LD clients.

Greetings All:

What seems to be the hot products out there to help LD students improve
there writing and spelling besides K3000, WYNN, and Naturally Speaking?  I'm
working with mostly HS/college students.  There are a few older people as
well.  I'm looking for products in all price ranges and of course, ease of
use.

Thank you.

Terry Martin