I am sorry I forgot to pray for you Amy.  See what happens when my focus is the big I.  Father in Heaven please give Amy your peace.  Be with her at her appointment.  I know it is almost a month away.  Help her not to think to much about it.  confort her.  In your precious name I pray Amen

--
Prayer is the bridge between panic and peace.
Karen Carter '74