From: Pre-patinated plastic gumby block w/ coin slot [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 11:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] Christo in a can

In a message dated 2/15/2005 7:08:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Ralph,
Dead, no, slammed with deadlines, yes.  Deadlines is better. How long is the installation up? I think 2 weeks.  Did you see it? No, but I'll get a look from the roof of NYAC [Chrifto'f favorite place] next week; my friend the mgr there says it looks like a bunch of construction fencing (or an orange carwash) from his 12th floor office at 59/7th, but that it looks marginally better from the 24th floor roof, where you can see more of it at once.  My colleague also mentioned that the color is EXACTLY the same as orange construction signs. Sorry to hear about the wreck. Another old Frog, dyed orange. So what? Can you imagine wrapping presents for a living? Doesn't sound like any prize to me, but I have a feeling they make a buck.
Best,   Most,
Leland   Ralph