Thanks Kathy.  I talked to phil off list via e-mail to check out somethings I descerned and he confirmed them.  So I to agree with you.  I would tell him now that God may have a reason for you to have no children and if that is what God wants he should be happy with it.  Kids in today's world I fell sorry for.  and be glad God has blessed you with none.  I know he would not like this but honesty is the best policy.
--
Prayer is the bridge between panic and peace.
Karen Carter '74