-----Original Message-----
From: Pre-patinated plastic gumby block w/ coin slot [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 9:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BULK] Re: [BP] piobareachd

In a message dated 1/15/2005 8:02:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Short jarheads dance at weddings on their knees (sorry, I know only a couple people will get that). I think we can figure it out, but can think of more enjoyable activities to perform on one's knees, even at a wedding.  Why would anyone dance on his knees (maybe this is why ][<en is absolutely convinced that Fred Flintstone created the Symphony Space in Bedrock), and why didn't you run screaming out of the hall?  (As I remember, it was mom's back yard)
The only tall(ish?) jarhead I know personally is in Iraq and hanging out with ambassadors.  He is much more the gentleman and respects people.  From this empirical evidence, one can only assume height has something to do with it. Absolutely.  How perceptive of you.
Mr. 5'-11 1/2"