My monies on Arlington, Texas, next to the Rangers stadium, what with Six
Flags on the other side, it will be a natural draw.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Pre-patinated plastic gumby block w/ coin slot
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Pamela S.
Follett
  Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 9:55 AM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: [BP] GWB Library

  I figure you have at most 4 years left there, since Bubba plans to "come
home to Texas" when he's all done.  So, here's a quick survey - will the GWB
Library be housed in Texas, Maine, or Connecticutt?  Say, Ralph, you got the
drawings done yet on that blue paper so we can hang it on the wall?