From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 9:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Digest - 3 Jan 2005 to 4 Jan 2005
(#2005-4)

In a message dated 1/4/2005 2:00:46 A.M. Central Standard Time, Ralph
writes:

Do any of you geniuses out there have any information on how quickly  rot
forms?

According to my wife, every time  I  exit the commode...

However   The most damaging cycle in masonry is the wet /dry cycle and so I
would assume it is the same for rot.

Between termites and rot I have seen whole houses disappear off their
foundations in as little as ten years  in fifteen the trees have grown up
and there is hardly a trace except the hardware ...nah ....The a/c
contractor is the Mo -ron

Speaking of Mo -rons

over the new years weekend there was a 24 hour marathon of 3 stooges on
cable, Peanut has never seen a stooge short; so  I watched her watch a
couple of them

restraining myself from busting out over their  antics  so as not to
interfere with  the study.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I asked her what she thought
......first she asked me a couple of questions like howcome they put water
in a gas pipe ...and what wuz a Mo -ron

when I finished my explanations ..she thought a minuet , then watched Moe
bend a bar over Curlys head ... quietly responding with absolute fascination
...."Really stupid"

Py

The information in this email and any attachments may contain
confidential information that is intended solely for the
attention and use of the named addressee(s).  This message or
any part thereof must not be disclosed, copied, distributed or
retained by any person without authorization from the addressee.
If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender
immediately, and delete this message.