Drew -

For the uninitiated, what's LZA/TTG?  I have ideas, but am not sure.

- Pam
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">ddiaz
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 15:10
Subject: Re: [BP] I don't know what makes me madder about this

does this mean NYC can now send silverstein a bill for the clean-up and LZA/TTG's tickets?

Met History wrote:
[log in to unmask] type="cite">
In a message dated 12/7/2004 1:27:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
The fact Silverstein's trying to get a double payout or that we'll all have to pay for the hearings...
so what's wrong with the "double event" thesis?  if you had two ocean liners, and they were sunk by two different submarines in a wolfpack, would you consider it a single event?

ps i have twin sisters.

--

J.A. Drew Diaz

EDGE Development Construction