----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 13:06
Subject: Re: [BP] Department of Terriors

In a message dated 12/5/2004 10:18:54 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
LOL!!  "I'm NOT a tuna!"  Is this like 'I am not a crook," or did I miss something here? I seem to recall it was a Monty Python thing, but I'm not sure.  So, are you saying your ass has a sedating effect on hyperactive canines?  I don't remember that Mudslide passed out, or even slowed down any, after getting a piece of me. That had to hurt, then.
  Which is not the same kind of piece as the Greek Sicilian's piece of chicken.

Ralph