----- Original Message -----
From: "Gabriel Orgrease" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 16:35
Subject: Re: [BP] Dying in Vermont

> Cuyler Page wrote:
>
> > > do architects rather than tearing pages out of the
> > > Sears catalogue, or the Tibetan Book of the Dead, tear them out of
> > old Sweets?
> > **
> > *No way !*
> > *Glossy finish.*
> > **
> > cp out housing in bc
>
> Hmmm... I suppose that using Sweets would be too modern.
>
> Tuesday I learned that in the woods one should use pine cones rather
> than leaves, and should make sure to run them in the right direction.
> This from an Eagle scout. Seems pine pitch is less apt to harbor
> unpleasant micro-organisms.

I'd hate to consider wiping a tick up one's derriere.  Are we talking the soft little pine cones, or the gigundous hard cones?  Is it just a matter of aesthetics and personal taste?  This is definitely not something they covered in scout leader training or ordeal weekend.

- Pam

http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html>