Ok, umm...I deleted the partitions, and now i need to know how to Partition the drive. Also, I try to boot from CD with my 98se disk and it won't work, and I tried it with my dad's xp Pro disk and it wouldn't work, but when I tried with the Linux Red Hat disk it did, do you know what might be causing this? Thanks again for your help, please get back.

                            Marc

Do you want to signoff PCBUILD or just change to Digest mode - visit our web site: http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml