Bruce -

Could you be the point person to distribute these bumper stickers to the masses?  We're in a sea of light pink (or maybe it's light blue, but doubtful) up here.

- Pam
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bruce Marcham
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 16:34
  Subject: Re: [BP] Residents: School strafing 'unacceptable'

  I haven't been paying a lot of attention to the story but I think I heard an apologist for the miltary say something to the effect of "well he obviously wasn't aiming for the school since the shells didn't have the velocity they would've had if he had been." Maybe that was suggesting that he was a long ways off when the gun fired and the bullets had lost a lot of their muzzle velocity by the time they hit the school (interesting that they were still in a fairly tight pattern but then I don't know much about ballistics).

  I found interesting that they could calculate all that (or maybe say it with a straight face)...

  "Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Kerry" bumper stickers are available here (might be able to get them with a bullseye for those of you in the red states).