----- Original Message -----
  From: [log in to unmask]
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 22:18
  Subject: Re: [BP] Fire damages historic courthouse - The Washington Times Metropolitan...

  In a message dated 11/5/2004 1:34:27 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
    First of all, we NEVER call it historic restoration. It's historic preservation. You owe everybody a cup of coffee, except for Ruth who gets Chai.  And me, who gets nothing.  I was quoting the newspaper article - at least the way it appeared in our local one.  But I may give you a coffee on the house anyway, cuz you're so curmudgeonly in a nice way.  Well, maybe with five gallons of milk and a pound of sugar I'd make an exception and have one of my five cups per year on you.  You could try one of our Snapping Turtles - caramel & mocha latte with an extra shot of espresso - extra sweet, extra caffeine really gets you going!

    Second of all, why in God's name are you reading, much less pasting, the Washington Times?  Or is ][<en not the only Republican Follett?  I went looking for the online version after reading it in the local rag.  Sure.  Couldn't find it in the John Birch Society Courier, huh?  That's a name I haven't heard in a very long time.
  Ralph