I thought some of you might like to read this.

Phil.

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">George
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Phil Scovell
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 11:25 AM
Subject: Jennifer

Dear Family and friends, Update on Jennifer,she has decided to go with the lung transplant as we went to the doctor in Oklahoma City. The doctor asked her if she was ready she said yes. He discussed all the risks and we all broke down, Vivian and I are not holding up to well as we are at the wire now. We are doing everything we can to get Eagle Med to fly her there to OKC Hospital when a donor comes. It would take them 15 minutes to get here and 50 minutes to OKC. That could be anywhere from 2 weeks to a month on the donor part. She will be on the top of the list. Jennifer is scared and so are we which is an understatement. The Eagle Med crew will see if they can land some where on our 3 acres with a helicopter or on my father in laws 40 acres. When the helicopter comes Vivian and Jennifer will go and I will go by vehicle. She has been in the hospital nearly 17 or 18 times in 2 years and she said she is tired of it. The stress on all of us is not even describable. We are going to have a dinner here next Sunday and will be calling all the family and friends here in the area to attend. Any support from you would be appreciated: prayers,moral and so on.
Sincerely
George S. Roberts