You are right Kathy and also like it says in the word.  Christian will know and know the signs of Jesus coming and we will not be surprised by it.  We await the return of Jesus and he will give us the decernment we need to know the counterfit.  And Like you said Kathy.  Cast your eyes upon Jesus, and all these earthly things will pass away.
--
In any kind of circumstance PRAY

Karen Carter 74'