I agree the world (well this society) is all closed off.  Everyone goes home work home and sits in front of the tv or computer and never gets out to talk to neighbors.   I have lived here three years and just this summer finally met the neighbor behind me.  And when I was growing up neighbors knew everyone and would stand in the streets or be at one anothers house socializing. and sharing.
--
In any kind of circumstance PRAY

Karen Carter 74'