There is nothing wrong with the message.  I believe in personal profacy.  It is in God's word so it is true.  And little is good Jesus said come onto me as a LITTLE child.  I could use some prophecy,  I am at a place where I do not know what to do.  I have been unemployed for two years and a month now.  No money and everything is running out.  I know the Lord will continue to take care of me.  But I need some direction.

--
In any kind of circumstance PRAY

Karen Carter 74'