That is right Peggy.  I use to tell people what they would be doing in the future (Prophecy) before I lived for the Lord.  but I never ask for money because I knew it was a gift from God and I don't believe in making money off it and also I use to be hesitant in doing it because of being wrong.  And a Pastor I knew said.  Who cares if your wrong. as long as you are doing what you think God is telling you he will use it for his glory and it will be a blessing to the reciever rather it happens or not.  So if God gives me a word for someone I tell them and pray about it too.

--
In any kind of circumstance PRAY

Karen Carter 74'