Message
Well, we often consider Bruce a sibling - he's been to quite a few family events and rented my old bedroom for a while, but there's no blood between us (least that I know of).  And I'm definitely not related to the ex-Jarhead anymore, 'ceptin' by child support.  Well, recently, I had to extricate him from my credit report, but that was a fluke.
-----Original Message-----
From: A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 6:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] from "Bonnie Jean" definitely not "Gaby"

In a message dated 6/17/2004 4:14:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
That pillaging is due to the 1/2 century mark (shhh, dn't tell him how old he is so he doesn't guess he has to clean the backyard for a surprise b-day shindig).  Oops - did I let the cat out of the bag?  Or maybe in this case, the zooligical canary.
Are you telling us that you and Bruce are related, as well as you and Gab/][<en; this is in addition to you and the Brit, as well as the -Ex-Jarhead?  And do you pretend to be Debbie (Bruce's, I hope; you seem too nice to be my Debbie, but with these multiple personalities they have these days, who know?  Bonnie Jean knows, is who knows!) sometimes?

This is getting VERY confusing, even for me.

Ralph