Message

-----Original Message-----
From: A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 2:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] Foist Woims, now Toimites

In a message dated 5/20/2004 2:02:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Genius that I am, I'm trying to cover an ass to which I have been denied access.   Just proves how nice a guy you is.  You are a gentleindividual and a scholar.  Know any young chickies in the North Joisey area looking for an old blubberbutt?
 How about a flamethrower for that? The little bastards.  Where's Marlon Brando when you need him No doubt looking for the butter. - a little napalm would do a world of good.  Oh, right - that's outlawed, too.  Goddam environmentalists.  I have a quote on my whiteboard, which I attribute to you Must be John; I'd never come up withything that good. Well, SOMEBODY on this freaking list said it.  Will the real quoter please identify him/herself??? - maybe it was jc..."They don't build 'em like they used to because there's a law against it." I think it holds true in this case.

one (theoretically) doesn't wants one's (ex-) wife to buy a pile of frass for somewhere north of $500 grand  an awful lot of wonga for something that sounds like it should be razed. And you're just going by my description of it's structural condition.  It's in a subdivision of equally ugly 1950's tract houses with low-slope roofs that look like a flock of crashed birds.  With bad windows and aluminum siding.  One word (woid).  Yuckymundo.  Not even close.  Vomitacious is on the far side of the right continent.  Reminds me a Steven Kingism - chucklacious.   Used to drive the ex-Mr. Pam up the walls.  Not sure why, but I used to get a lot of satisfaction from it.

, or how does she get the sellers to put a billion dollars in escrow until after she's bought it and then starts The Great Termite Safari? I'd think she could make a purchase offer contingent on a certificate of occupancy (or some other similar type of document) based on the termite infestation - wouldn't that give her an out? I am forwarding our colloquy to her as we go along, and she's forwarding them to her lawyer and realtor.  However, I think I'll keep this one among us Pinheads, since it's preservation content has been limited in favor of soon-to-be-ex-wife-bashing content.   Smart choice.  Good to have an ace up your sleeve  I may be stupid, but I'm not dumb. Why do you think I don't wear Guinea Tees?  You mean, Wife-beaters?  I can't imagine you in one.
Ralph