The link provided does not work.  MS, like many other companies whose software is frequently pirated, has switched over to installing the major updates from their web site.  I don't believe you can download and save SR-1a.  If you want it in hard copy you'll probably have to pay MS for shipping it to you on CD, or find someone who saved SR-1 when you could still do that.

>In a message dated 4/9/2004 9:51:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>[log in to unmask] writes:
>Second Request:  No response first time.  Thank you
>

>From: William Patton
>Date: April 1, 2004
>Subject: MSOffice 2000-Serv Release 1a
>
>I recently installed MS Office 2000 on my Win98ME computer.  I would like
>to update it to Ser. Release 1a, however, I would like to keep the files
>on
>my computer so I don't have to download them again for any future
>re-installs.  Is there any why to "download only" the update files.  All I
>see is that it has to be installed without a choice to "save to disk".
>Thank you, William Patton
>Hi,
>  Try here:
>http://office.microsoft.com/officeupdate/category.aspx?CategoryID=CD0102258210