Mr  Barry

The topic may be chalenging and touchy but it is up to us the lay people to find out the facts for ourselves by research and futher studies ( be we male or female) .Some Fatwas can be flawed especially those coming from the Saudis. Remember is is just their opinion/interpretation of the laws or hadiths not the actual Islamic laws.

We must investigate ourselves and do what is best in the eyes of our creator who is all merciful.

so help us God

brother habib

Create a Job Alert on MSN Careers and enter for a chance to win $1000! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~