From: This isn`t an orifice, it`s help with fluorescent lighting. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 10:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] it's very quiet @ BP World...SPLAT!

In a message dated 3/3/2004 9:46:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
I was hit by birdshit in Oshkosh.

-jc

On Mar 3, 2004, at 8:19 PM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

> In a message dated 3/3/2004 5:15:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
> I bought a descented skunk in Hackensack once.  Ruth
> I was hit by birdshit in Hackensack. You won.

John,

The guy I was with when I was hit (on the nose, as it happened) by birdshit is a lawyer and friend of mine, who tried to convince me that this was good luck. I didn't see (or feel) it that way.

At the time we were on our way to an arbitration meeting, which his/our client ultimately won.  Upon further reflection, it seems to me that if indeed it's good luck to get hit by birdshit, it's good luck for somebody else.

Anybody else been beach-bombed and lived to lift the tail?

Ralph