lovely-
incidentally I'm down @ 152 mercer st yesterday- between W houston and
prince, anyone know what these buildings with the steel shutters were?
152 and the 2 bldgs south of it are very similar.  Obviously- always
been retail @ the ground, then a high 12 or 14' 2nd story and 3 more
floors above @ 8-10"....
DH windows w/ steel??? shutters....
the anecdote about the visit to the client is - A jewelry Shop, I walk
in and ask for "Bass" and they call upstairs for him, as I'm waiting one
of the really cool young hip sales associates asks me " Is Bass your
personal Shopper"- couldn't have been more surprised if she'd asked
"when are you and bass eloping to SanFrancisco?"
I think for a moment and opine "Look at me, do you think I paid someone
to come up with this outfit?  If Bass was my personal shopper- he'd be
fired."

--

J.A. Drew Diaz

EDGE Development Construction

Suite 1205

150 W 28th St

NY, NY 10001

t 212.741.7348

f 212.741.7423

c 917.971.1577

e [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

w http://edgedc.com <http://edgedc.com/>