Baboucarr

Even though Senegal was the better team their behavior spoilt the game . Honestly , They deserved to win. The ref had a lot to do with it also.

Astrid now has to chew her words. I told you guys. by the way Jay jay Okocha is the son of my wife's aunt therefore first cousins. I think he is one of the best not because he is an in law too ,seriously .

Yus would agree with me on that

Morocco and Algeria are still 0 -0

I do not care who wins but I am leaning towards Morocco because they have better team work

Chow i got ta get back to the tv

habib

Optimize your Internet experience to the max with the new MSN Premium Internet Software. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~