On 1/16/04 6:39 PM, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> In a message dated 1/16/2004 5:31:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
> writes:
>> I've watched Oz a few times, but each time I really wonder why.
>>
>> - Pam of the Frozen Western NY where school was cancelled for the second day
>> in a row
> You women are so lacking in sentiment.  I LOVE the Wizard of Oz, especially
> the songs.  And choke up hearing the Star Spangled Banner.
>
> Mr. Sensitive

And you havenšt seen the Wizard of Oz until youšve seen it on the big
screen. TV tubes do not do it justice. We re-opened the restored Orpheum
Theater in Memphis with a showing of Oz on the original screen shape to a
packed house and a pre-movie concert on the fabulous Wurlitzer.

It was an incredibly glorious event. And those monkeys are even scarier at
two stories tall.

Dan