Have him call me for window restoration as soon as that insurance claim kicks in.
Jim Hicks
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Met History
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 7:32 PM
  Subject: [BP] Preservation comes of age...

  Preservation comes of age...(alteration application to the Landmarks Commission, 12.18.2003):

  34-16 84th Street, Queens

  "Replacement of ill-fitted, defective windows, all allowing the ingress of mosquitoes potential carriers of the West Nile Virus, flies and destructive insects such as moths.  Also for energy [illegible].  Installation of a security door.  The house was broken into twice.  In one occasion, I was shot and almost lost my life.    —Robert Delbeau, owner"