From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 3:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Poll, Union vs. Open Shop

Drew recently posted a discussion concerning Trade Unions among other things
in the Famous Amiss thread.  Now, I'm curious how many people in the
Pinheads are Trade Union Members, or were Trade Union Members.  Please
complete the following questionnaire and post it back to the list.

***************

I am a current member of a Trade Union.  (Yes No)

I have been a member of a Trade Union  (Yes No)

Steve Stokowski
Stone Products Consultants
Building Products Microscopy
10 Clark St., Ste. A