>You say that you'll do something, and then realize that you were in some age imbalance and start negotiating.

OK , but I am in perfectly balanced age and the only line of defense would be insanity. I will pay my bills or rather be smart enough not get into the situation using alternative means of communications. Writing the letters is probably lost art - maybe for good since I still can't understand searching through the old mail where is this gay who wrote such a bunch of nonsense 30 years ago to my present. Surfing in NZ I will go - maybe by myself do. It should be really nice (in my balanced age) to be on the beach with no person who can't build the pressure around.

WK