In a message dated 9/5/2003 6:34:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
> his D. Crockett coonskin cap, "Fanner 50" cap pistol and Authentic Jim
> Bowie Knife were confiscated at security checkpoint at gangplank
> landing on Tom Sawyer's Island at Disneyland

More please... I want to know more.

need-to-know basis, most restricted clearance, sorry
I think this stuff must've been confiscated as non-Disney-issued, the same
way the ushers take your brought-in snacks at the movies, if they catch you.
However, it's all national security-related, and therefore all for our own good.

Ralph