From: Kitty tortillas! [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 2:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Dartmouth

In a message dated 9/18/2003 9:40:01 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Christopher (started at $3.25/hour)
Chrif,

No wonder you can afford to send the Little Grays to fancy private school.  On the other hand, armed with this information, I will feel a lot less bad about the Little Ralphs going to Union County Community College, since I started at $1.65.  Assuming their grades are good enough to get in, of course.

Interesting story in DMI Times this morning about U of Chicago (I think that's the school), where money passed along by the State and and tuition only cover 51% of the costs of educating the little bastards, and the Feds are leaning on the colleges to "do more with less."

Ralph