My first thought is that Ken has a Rose or two in his family so maybe it is one of his family members that he's added to the list.

Bruce

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 3:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: William B. Rose

In a message dated 9/12/2003 3:06:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Does anyone know who William B. Rose is and why he felt compelled to tell
me he would be out of his office?  Does he have one of your colorful names
that I know him by?  Or is that just another name for Mr. (forgot his first
name) ORGREASE?  Ruth
Ruth,

I wondered about this person, too, and decided I don't care whether he's in or out of his office.  I don't remember having heard from him before, so my guess is that he got entangled in our web (net?) by mistake.

But I can tell you he isn't our friend ][<en at ORGREASE.  Unless this is another alias, but I doubt it.

Ralph